Modern and bright, this slim but substantial journal opens flat for easy sketching or writing. A french link stitch binds the green concertina spine and 60 bright white pages. Perfect for collecting notes to honor someone special or jotting down your own ideas and doodles.
One personalization on the cover is included if you so choose, or leave as is!
• a watercolor circle (matching the spine color)
• a shimmery gold ink accent
• an initial tag (stamped in black ink on paper matching spine color)
All customizations will be approximately 1-3 inches in size.
• 4.5" w x 7.25" h x .75" d
• 60 pages of solar white Neenah classic crest smooth paper
• Hardback covers are a black print on cream lokta paper from Nepal
• French link stitch binding
• Made to order (allow 3-5 days for production)
Select your customization from the drop down menu below.
If personalizing with an initial indicate your letter choice in the notes section during checkout.